Aslam-o-Alakaum My Readers !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Egg Fenugreek Pakora
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Egg Fenugreek Pakora Recipe and printable version below.
Egg Fenugreek Pakora Recipe
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup fenugreek Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon fresh Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 3 stalks Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoon chickpea flour or besan
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Carom Seeds/ajwain (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Boil the eggs till hard and well cooked.
- Drain and dunk in cold water.
- Remove the shell and chop the eggs.
- Mix fenugreek leaves (methi), coriander leaves,green chillies and spring onions in a bowl and add gram flour to it and mix well.
- Now add carom seeds, red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, soda bicarbonate and salt to it and mix well.
- Add chopped boiled egg to the mixture and splash a little water and combine the ingredients well.
- In a wok, heat sufficient oil over medium heat.
- Now take a spoonful of the egg mixture and gently fry it in the oil.
- Fry the pakoras in small batches till golden brown in color and perfectly cooked.
- Drain into a paper towel. Egg Fenugreek Pakora is ready to serve.
Serve hot with your favorite chutney or dip.
I have also posted Egg Pakora Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making pakora. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.