Samosas are always hit appetizer or snack of tea party and iftar even now it’s included in wedding dinner’s appetizer also.
Today, I m sharing my Chocolate Samosa recipe with all of you. Crispy samosas with chocolate and walnut is a classic snack for everyone. Try once you will love it for sure
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Chocolate Samosa recipe and printable version below.
Chocolate Samosa Recipe
- 200 gm dark chocolate grated
- 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- 12 Samosa wraps
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together the fresh cream, chocolate and walnuts. Now make samosas with chocolate filling and sealed with beaten egg.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep fry samosas on medium heat for 2 minutes or until they turn crispy ang golden.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over them.
- Chocolate Samosa is ready to serve. Enjoy!
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.