Samosas are always hit appetizer or snack of tea party and iftar even now it’s included in wedding dinner’s appetizer also.
Today, I m sharing my Chocolate Samosa recipe with all of you. Crispy samosas with chocolate and walnut is a classic snack for everyone. Try once you will love it for sure
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Chocolate Samosa recipe and printable version below.
Chocolate Samosa Recipe
Crispy samosas with chocolate and walnut is a classic snack for everyone. Try once you will love it for sure
- 200 gm dark chocolate (grated)
- 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- 12 Samosa wraps
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together the fresh cream, chocolate and walnuts. Now make samosas with chocolate filling and sealed with beaten egg.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep fry samosas on medium heat for 2 minutes or until they turn crispy ang golden.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over them.
- Chocolate Samosa is ready to serve. Enjoy!
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply