Chili Cheese Fries
If you want a simple but delicious appetizer chili cheese fries are exactly what you’re looking for.A great combination of cheese, chili and french fried potatoes. Quick and as simple as it gets.
Bismillah Let’s get started.
Check it out the Chili Cheese Fries recipe and printable version below.
Chili Cheese Fries Recipe
- 1 32 ounce package frozen seasoned french fries
- 1 15 ounce can chili without beans
- 8 slices cheese cut into pieces
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare french fries as directed on the package.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornflour in water. Set aside.
- Pour milk in a saucepan. Add margarine and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low then gradually add cornstarch mixture into the milk mixture.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and stir until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Add cheese to the milk mixture. Stir for 2 minutes or until cheese has melted and is well combined.
- Prepare chili as directed on the can.
- Pour cheese and chili sauce top of the cooked french fries. Chili Cheese Fries are ready to serve. ENJOY!
Serve with ketchup.
I have also posted Pizza Fries Recipes which is another easiest & tastiest version of making French fries. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.