Ingredients of Chicken with Garlic Sauce:
- 1 lb Chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Honey
- salt to taste
How to make Chicken with Garlic Sauce:
- Firstly combine garlic, soy sauce, water and honey in a bowl and stir it properly to make it smooth.
- Now marinate the chicken in it and coat it properly.
- Now refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
- Now in a skillet, heat the remaining oil and transfer the chicken into the skillet and stir fry for five minutes.
- Now add the left over marinade in the skillet and cook it with stirring it after 30 seconds.
- Cook it until it thickens.
- Now remove it to the platter.
- Chicken with Garlic Sauce is ready to serve.
- Serve it.