Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Pasta:
- 1 pound Boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 12 ounces dried wide Chinese noodles or fettuccine
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster flavored sauce
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
How to make Chinese Chicken Pasta:
- Take a large pot, boil water in it and add salt and noodles in it.
- Cook the noodles until they get soft.
- Then drain them and place them in large bowl.
- Take a frying pan, heat oil in it.
- Add garlic, ginger and chicken in it and fry it by stirring for about 5 minutes until the chicken gets soft.
- Then add cabbage, carrots, onion, green onions, soy sauce and oyster sauce in it and fry them for few minutes.
- Mix cooked noodles in it.
- Chinese Chicken Pasta is ready to serve.
- Serve them at once.
Leave a Reply