Chicken Tawa Kabab
Chicken Tawa Kabab is a restaurant specialty in Lahore city. After eating it I often thought to make it at home and finally now I tried and got it very similar to that actual taste. It has a little spicy taste due to use of poppy seeds and almonds. My whole family also like it.
Chicken Tawa Kabab has a very rewarding taste. It is a combination of mince, brown onion spices and yogurt. Must try this chicken Tawa Kabab recipe !!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chicken Tawa Kabab Recipe and printable version below!
Chicken Tawa Kabab Recipe
Chicken Tawa Kabab is a restaurant specialty in Lahore city. It has a little spicy taste due to use of poppy seeds and almonds. My whole family also like it.
- 1 kg boneless and skinless chicken (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup oil or ghee
- 2 tablespoon brown onion (crushed)
- 2 tablespoon grinded almonds
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon papaya
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Marinate chicken with all above masala for an hour.
- Heat oil on tawa (griddle) and spread chicken botis on the tawa.
- Sprinkle a little water on it then cover and cook when water dries and oil comes on top.
- Remove give dam of coal. Transfer into a serving platter. Garnish with lemon wedges. Murgh Tawa kabab is ready to serve.
Serve hot with naan and raita.
I have also posted Chicken Cheese Kabab Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Chicken Kabab. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply