Chicken Chilli Nuggets
Who doesn’t love chicken nuggets? Now you can make at home.These are easy to make, and are more healthy than restaurant or store bought.Tangy dipping sauce perfectly complements these crisp, golden bites of chicken. Nuggets are favorite food of kids and adults. Make nuggets with this recipe and add a burst of flavor to this snack. Green chilies are used to develop a taste in Chili Nuggets. Once you make, it is definitely on top of the chart attracting every one.Give this chicken chilli Nuggets recipe a try and You’ll love them and never bought them again from restaurant!
So lets make Chicken Chilli Nuggets.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chicken Chilli Nuggets Recipe and printable version below.
Chicken Chilli Nuggets Recipe
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 2 bread slices
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoon chicken powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste (optional)
- salt according to taste
- 2 cups bread crumbs (for coating)
- Oil for deep frying
- Soak bread slices in water or milk for few minutes. Then squeezed properly and keep aside.
- Place chicken in a chopper or a food processor.Add bread slices, garlic powder, chicken powder, hot sauce, black pepper, red pepper, salt and parsley.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes or until mince is firm.
- Shape mixture into nuggets, dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry Chicken Chilli nuggets for 4-5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and drain on paper towel. Delicious Chicken Chilli Nuggets are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
To Freeze Chicken chilli Nuggets: After coating in bread crumbs, arrange them individually on a tray and place in the refrigerator. Once freeze keep them in freezer bag or in air tight container. When needed fry from frozen. You can freeze these Chicken Nuggets for 1 month.
To Make Different Shapes of Nuggets: You can also shape mixture into fun shapes nuggets such as squares or squiggles etc.
Serve with Chilli Sauce or any dipping sauce.
I have also posted Cinnamon Chicken Nuggets Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Chicken Nuggets. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Keep remember me in your Dua’s and Stay tuned for new content on the blog 🙂
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply