Chicken and Cheese Sandwich
Chicken Cheese Sandwich is a light meal or snack in slight appetite. Leftover chicken and cream cheese are turned into a hot and spicy chicken sandwich. When you pack lunch boxes or in game party these super fantastic sandwiches are a great solution of your huger.
Check it out the Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe here!!
Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- 12 bread slices
- 1 cup boiled & shredded chicken
- 3 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon shredded Cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded lettuce as required
- tomato ketchup as required
- butter as required
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, cheese, cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add shredded lettuce and mix well.
- Remove the edges of bread slices.
- Spread butter and toast on a hot griddle or pan.
- Spread ketchup on one side of six bread slices.
- Put some chicken cheese mixture over them. Cover with remaining bread slices and cut into triangles. Secure with wooden pick.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Garnish with lettuce leaves.
- Delicious Chicken Cheese Sandwich is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with French Fries.
If you like Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Chicken Cheese Sandwich , do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.