Chatpata Aloo Tikki Burger
Love burger ? OR Want to try some new veggie burgers? Today, I’m sharing an easy to make chatpata aloo tikki burger recipe with you.
If you’re craving a tangy or chatpata veggie burger — one that you can really sink your teeth into — then you’ve come to the right place, my friend. No dull and tasteless burger here. There are so many famous street foods in Lahore that are amazingly delicious, mouthwatering, but they are mostly unhealthy. I love eating healthy, but burgers is one of my guilty pleasures. So you know I’m going to take advantage of this lol 😛
This is a very [highlight]healthy and nutritious burger[/highlight] recipe, ideal for the vegetarians or for those who want to create a quick lunch meal as just takes your 25-30 minutes. It is popular in both elders and young one’s enjoy it with any type of dip which gives you a perfect taste.
Let’s start making this amazing burger!. Ready ?
Check it out the Chatpata Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe and printable version below!!
Chatpata Aloo Tikki Burger
For Aloo Tikki
- 4 boiled potatoes peeled and mashed
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- For Aloo Tikki Burger
- 10 burger buns
- 5 tsp butter
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup green chutney
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 small onions cut into rings.
- 2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 to matoes thinly sliced
- Put mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Add dry mango powder, cumin seeds, red chili, salt, green chili, mint and coriander leaves. Mix until well combined.
- Make 10 balls out of the aloo mixture. Now stuff 1 teaspoon cheese on each potato ball and shape into a flat Patty(tikki).
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. First dip each aloo tikki in the egg then coat with crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Shallow fry aloo tikki for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer into a plate and keep warm.
- Cut the buns from the center. Toast them with the little butter.
- Put one teaspoon ketchup on one side of the burger bun and one teaspoon of green chutney on the other side.
- Put a aloo tikki on it some sliced onions, cucumber, tomatoes and shredded cabbage. Cover it with the second part of the bun.
- Press it down softly and insert a toothpick through the bun. Repeat this procedure with remaining buns and make all the burgers.Chatpata aloo Tikki Burger is ready to eat.
I have also posted Chicken Roast Burger Recipe which is another quick version of making burgers. Do check it out as well.
If you like this Chatpata Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe,Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.