Black Pepper Mutton
Ingredients of Black Pepper Mutton:
- 1 kg Mutton
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
How to make Black Pepper Mutton:
- Wash and soak mutton for some time.
- Take a pressure cooker and add mutton ,salt , ginger garlic paste , black pepper , oil and water (put the water double of the quantity) and put it on stove.
- See to it that all water should be absorbed and mutton should be mashed properly.
- After water is absorbed cook it for 15min on low flame .
- Then add coriander and mint leaves and last add lemon juice.
- Take into a serving bowl.
- Black Pepper Mutton is ready to serve.
- Serve with hot paratha’s.