Balti Gosht Salan
Balti Gosht salan is one of Pakistani’s favorite curries, quick and easy to make. This Balti Gosht salan similar to karahi but here are some additional spices which develop a unique taste recipe. The Balti Gosht salan recipe has exotic flavors of various spices. Enjoy this yummy and spicy Balti Gosht salan recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us !!
Check it out the Balti Gosht Salan Recipe and printable version below!!
Balti Gosht Salan (Curry)
- 1 kg mutton cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2-3 - black cardamoms
- 2 - bay leaves
- 1 large onion thickly sliced
- 500 gm tomatoes chopped
- 6-7 - green chillies
- 2 tbsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 cup oil
- Place the mutton, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf in a large pot.
- Add enough water to make the mutton tender.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan or karahi.
- Add onions and stirring frequently fry for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, ginger, garlic, red chili powder, salt and mutton.
- While stirring frequently fry on high heat for few minutes, then reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 15 minutes until the oil begin to separate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, diagonally cut green chilies and thin Julienne's ginger. Balti Gosht is ready to serve.
Serve hot with Naan or Chapati.
If you like this Balti Gosht Salan Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.