Aslam-o-Alakaum My Lovelies !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
This Karahi Gosht has a tremendous taste and aroma that will increase your hunger. Though the Karahi Gosht recipe is quite easy with simple ingredients yet addition of spices in different steps enhances the taste. I will must say to try this karahi gosht recipe for a mouthwatering flavor. This Karahi Gosht is basically an inspired version of Bhati Karahi in Lahore.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the karahi Gosht Recipe and printable version below.
- 1 kilo of Mutton - Lamb
- 5-6 medium size Tomatoes
- 3-4 Whole Green Chillies
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper ,freshly crushed
- 4tbsp butter
- Put the meat in a pot or karahi (preferably a karahi.)
- Add the Garlic and Ginger paste.
- And fry on medium heat until any water dries up.
- Then add 3 glasses of water to meat.
- Mix and cover and let cook on medium heat.
- Until meat is tenderized.
- Once the meat is tender and looks cooked, add the following ingredients: Oil, Salt, Black Peppers, and Red Chilli Powder.
- If there is still some water remaining in the pot, increase stove heat and constantly stir and let the water dry.
- Then add green chillies & tomato.
- Lower heat and cover pot and let cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Once tomatoes are softened, Keep stirring until water dries up.
- Karahi Gosht is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with naan!
I have also posted Namak Mandi Karahi Gosht which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Mutton Karahi. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.