If you are thinking of making easy and time saving recipe for you or your kids then you should try this one. Can be your evening snack or kids lunch box item, you can add mushrooms, pickle or any other thing you want along with Chicken Rolls, otherwise simple Tandoori Chicken Rolls is also tasty!!
Check it out Tandoori Chicken Rolls recipe here:
Ready In: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
For Tandoori Chicken:
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- oil as required
For Chicken Rolls:
- 4 cooked paratha
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilies
- Place chicken in a medium bowl. Add ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, lemon juice and yogurt.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Heat oil in a grill pan over medium heat.
- Cook marinated chicken for 10-12 minutes or until all juices run clear.
- Place chicken pieces on each paratha.
- Top each with 1 tsp onion rings and green chilies.
- Roll up tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- Tandoori Chicken Rolls are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your favorite chutney!!