Tandoori Chicken Pizza
The popular Italian food “Pizza” is taken over by Peshawar’s popular chicken “Tandoori Chicken”. Enjoy cheesy, crusty pizza with tandoori chicken topping. Must try this Tandoori Chicken Pizza recipe, you’ll love this tandoori version of Pizza.
A pizza with a Pakistani and Italian twist. This Chicken Tandoori Pizza has all the ingredients of a classic pizza with tandoori chicken.
This delicious, elegant and tasty Tandoori Chicken Pizza is filled with awesome flavours of spicy chicken, veggies, and purée sauce.
For pizza layering I used freshly sliced capsicums, onion, tomatoes, parsley and both kinds of olives green and black then lastly topped with grated cheese. Must try this Chicken Tandoori Pizza Recipe, you’ll love it.
This Tandoori Chicken pizza recipe is very easy to prepare at home. Follow step by step recipe for a great deal with family.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe and printable version below.
Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe
Enjoy cheesy, crusty pizza with tandoori chicken topping. Must try this Tandoori Chicken Pizza recipe, you’ll love this tandoori version of Pizza.
For Pizza Dough
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoon dry milk powder 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Luke warm water as required
For Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
For Chicken Tikka
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoon tikka masala powder
- 2 tablespooon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 onion (cut into cubes)
- 1 capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 1 to mato (cut into cubes)
- 3 tablespoon sweet corn
- 3 tablespoom mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon black olives
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
To Make Pizza dough
- Place flour, salt, instant yeast, egg, dry milk powder, caster sugar, oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add very little water for binding and knead a soft dough. Note: The dough should be soft after mixing the ingredients.
- After binding, take out the mixture and strike it on a smooth surface for 5 times.
- Sprinkle little flour on the dry surface and roll the dough.
- For thin and crispy pizza, dough should be 1/8th inch thick after rolling.
- Place the rolled dough on a pizza pan and prick it with knife or fork.
- Place this pan for 8 minutes in a preheated oven.
To Make Pizza Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Now add tomato paste, red chilli powder, salt, oregano and ketchup.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Pizza Sauce is ready now. Use this sauce when it’s cold.
To Make Chicken Tikka
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Apply tikka masala, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste over the chicken.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Cook chicken for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked thorough.
- Place 2 coal pieces in th pan and cover for 4-5 minutes.
- Chicken Tikka is ready now.
To Make Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Roll out the dough
- Place in a 10-inch Pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese about over it.
- Place chicken Tikka pieces on it.
- Layer onion, tomato, capsicum, sweet corn, mushrooms, olives and oregano leaves.
- Top with cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Delicious Chicken Tikka Pizza is ready to serve.
Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce.
I have also posted Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making pizza. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.