These Rice rolls are a refreshing change from the usual fried variety, and have become a family favorite. They are great as a cool summertime appetizer, and are delicious dipped in one or both of the sauces.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Rice Rolls Recipe and printable version below.
Rice Rolls Recipe
- 2 small rice paper
- 2 tbsp basil leaves
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1/4 cup slices carrots
- 1/4 cup slices cucumber
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup vermicelli
- Cut cucumber into 2” long skinny sticks.
- Remove stems from mint and basil sprigs.
- Take small handful of vermicelli noodles and place in bowl of boiling water until soft. Drain.
- In a large shallow bowl, fill with two inches of boiling water.
- Dip rice paper in bowl, allowing it to sit (no folds or wrinkles) until flimsy and soft.
- Move wet rice paper to large place and dab off excess water with tea towel.
- In the center of the circle, place pinches of matchstick carrots, cooked vermicelli, mint, basil, cucumber and sprinkle everything with sesame seeds.
- Wrap everything up like a burrito, and voila! Rice Rolls are ready to serve.
Serve with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce.
I have also posted Cabbage Rolls Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making rolls. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply