Stick Boti Recipe
Easy recipe for marinated chicken breast cooked on skewers in the butter. These are so simple, and your family will love them!
- 1 pound boneless chicken cubed
- 50 gm butter
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp papaya paste
- 1 tsp red chilies crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- soaked bamboo skewers as required
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt,cream,crushed red chillies,black pepper,green chilies ,salt, papaya and lemon juice.
- Pour over the chicken. Toss gently.
- Let stand for 20 minutes to blend flavors.
- Thread chicken pieces on the skewers.
- Melt butter in a shallow frying pan.Cook chicken skewers on each side for 7-8 minutes or until all juices run clear. Stick boti is ready to serve.
Enjoy with Mint Raita and salad.