Stick Boti Recipe
Easy recipe for marinated chicken breast cooked on skewers in the butter. These are so simple, and your family will love them!
- 1 pound boneless chicken (cubed)
- 50 gm butter
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp papaya paste
- 1 tsp red chilies (crushed)
- 1 tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tsp salt
- soaked bamboo skewers (as required)
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt,cream,crushed red chillies,black pepper,green chilies ,salt, papaya and lemon juice.
Pour over the chicken. Toss gently.
Let stand for 20 minutes to blend flavors.
Thread chicken pieces on the skewers.
Melt butter in a shallow frying pan.Cook chicken skewers on each side for 7-8 minutes or until all juices run clear. Stick boti is ready to serve.
Enjoy with Mint Raita and salad.