_ which is world wide famous biryani recipe. Aloo biryani recipe every one wants to taste at least once. If they once taste then no one will ever think of leaving it.
Try the easy recipe of aloo biryani shown below and post your comments.
Ready In: 1 hour
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 500 gm potatoes, cut into cubes
- 4 cups boiled rice
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1 cup fried onion
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup oil or ghee
- 6 green chilies
- 6 plums
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food color, (mixed in 2 tbsp milk)
- few drops of biryani essence
- star anise
- Oil as required
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry potatoes for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt,ginger garlic paste, black cumin, black pepper, all spice powder, red chili powder, plum, star anise, biryani essence and salt.
- Set aside.
- Now heat 1/4 cup oil in a deep skillet.
- Add fried potatoes and yogurt mixture.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes or until all water dries up and oil separate.
- Add green chillies and boiled eggs.
- Spread rice over it.
- Drizzle yellow food color over the rice.
- Top with mint leaves and fried onion.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix throughly.
- Dish it out.
- Delicious aloo biryani is ready to serve.
- Serve with kuchumber salad.
Leave a Reply