These crispy egg rolls are packed with tasty ingredients like water chestnuts, peppers, and chicken. They make a great appetizer, snack, or side dish.
Check it out the Hawaiian Egg Rolls recipe here:
Ready In: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
This recipe make 7 serving(s).
- 10 fresh spinach leaves, julienne
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken mince, cooked
- 4 water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 7 egg roll wrappers
- Canola oil for frying
- Sweet-and-sour sauce
- In a large saucepan, saute spinach and ginger in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken mince, water chestnuts, pineapple, onions and soy sauce.
- Stir in the spinach mixture.
- Place 3 tbsp of chicken mince mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides over filling toward center.
- Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal.
In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of canola oil to 375°.
- Fry egg rolls for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Hawaiian Egg Rolls are ready to serve.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.