Chicken in honey chilli sauce is a sweet and spicy Chinese style chicken recipe. It’s quick, easy and you can add your own flourishes.
I can never make enough of this recipe, it is the all time family favourite!
Check it out the Honey Chilli Chicken recipe here:
Ready In: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
This recipe make 6 serving(s).
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1kg organic, free-range chicken tenderloins, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienne
- bunch green round beans, sliced
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 spring onions (scallions) sliced
- Heat the oil and cook chicken, chilli and ginger in 2 batches until browned, set aside
- Cook capsicum, carrot and beans until just tender.
- Blend cornflour with soy sauce in small jug and stir in juice and honey.
- Return chicken to wok with honey mixture.
- Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Sprinkle with spring onions just before serving.
- Honey Chilli Chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve with boiled rice.
Leave a Reply