Chinese paratha is an interesting chinese style stuffed bread recipe. This chinese paratha taste heavenly with tomato and chilli sauce. Paratha are stuffed with chinese sauces, sauteed veggies like cabbage, green onion, carrots and green bell pepper.
Try the easy recipe of Chinese Paratha shown below!!
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 6 serving(s).
For the dough :
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- water as required
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cabbage,shredded
- 1/4 cup grated carrots,
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp green chilli sauce
- 1/4 tsp chinese salt
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
For The Dough:
- In a medium bowl, combine all dough ingredients.
- Add water and knead into a soft dough.
- Set aside.
For The Stuffing:
- Heat oil in a pan ,add all sliced vegetables and cook for 4-5 min over high heat.
- Now add sugar,salt, ketchup ,soya sauce in it.
- Cook for 1-2 min .
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Take 2 balls and roll them.
- Place 2 tbsp of filling on the middle of each roti and spread it.
- Leaving 1/4 inch gap all around.
- Keep another roti on top of filling and seal both rotis by pressing them.
- Roll again into a big paratha.
- Place Chinese paratha on hot griddle, fry it by using little oil.
- Make all the paratha from this method.
- Chinese Paratha is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chilli sauce .