Masala Steam Chicken
A very tasty masala steam chicken recipe is given to you that is certainly a tasty way to enjoy chicken, as spices such as cumin, garam masala, tamarind are used to flavour and give a tentalising taste.
Check it out the Masala Steam Chicken Recipe here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:30 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 4[/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy [/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 500 gm chicken, cut into small size pieces
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp hot spice powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup tamarind paste
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste, tamarind paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin, hot spices powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Now coat chicken pieces with flour.
- Then dip in beaten egg.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry chicken for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil.
- Now steam chicken for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Masala Steam Chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve with Coleslaw salad and french fries.
If you like Masala Steam Chicken Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.