An unusual rice dish made by adding spicy kebabs to rice, cooked with egg, spring onion and other spices. Try this tasty Kebabish Rice recipe, another variation of regular Pulao. Like this recipe, you can also modify the recipes to breakout the boring routine and collect praises.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 500 gm mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 4 green chilies
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp whole spice powder
- salt to taste
- 300 gm rice
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- whole spice as required
- 8 green chilies, cut it from center
- Wash rice with few changes of water then soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Place mince in a chopper or food processor.
- Also add onion, ginger, garlic, green chili, coriander leaves, egg, red chili, turmeric, whole spice, and pomegranate seeds
- Process until well combined.
- Take it out from the chopper and make kebabs of it.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Deep fry kebabs for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Saute onion in a deep wok or pot.
- Add whole spice and soaked rice into the wok.
- Pour water as required to cook rice.
- Now add tomatoes and green chilies.
- When rice is almost cooked.
- Then put kebabs in it and mix slightly.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Kebabish Rice are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Pudina Raita.