Egg Dry Milk Powder Halwa
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups dry milk
- 1/2 cup clarified butter
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 cardamom pods
- 1 tbsp kewra essence
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds & pistachios, chopped
- Put butter in a pan or wok.
- When melt add dry milk powder.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs.
- Pour whipped eggs into the pan.
- Stir constantly.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until its change color.
- Now add condensed milk and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add walnuts, cardamom and kewra.
- Mix well.
- Turn the heat off.
- Transfer into a greased dish.
- Garnished with almonds and pistachios.
- Egg Dry Milk Powder Halwa is ready now.
- You can serve this Khushk Doodh ka Halwa after meals as a sweet dessert.