Classic Chicken Broast
Roll each chicken piece in flour mixture. deep fry in hot oil for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Do try this Classic Chicken Broast recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us!
Prep Time:20 minutes + marination
Cook Time:20 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 kg chicken
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- oil for frying
- Put chicken pieces in a large bowl.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, red pepper, brown sugar, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste and chinese salt.
- Mix well.
- Mariante for 1 hour.
- In a shallow dish, combine corn flour and flour.
- Roll each chicken piece in flour mixture.
- Then dip chicken in Cold water.
- Again roll in flour mixture.
- Then deep fry in hot oil for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Classic Chicken Broast is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with coleslaw and french fries.
If you like Classic Chicken Broast recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.