- 500 gm cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, blanched
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages ramen noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
How to make Chinese Cabbage Salad:
- Mix first 4 ingredients in jar or other container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add oil and shake vigorously to blend.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a small skillet; add almonds and sesame seeds and cook until golden brown, stirring constantly; set aside to cool.
- Prepare vegetables and place in large mixing bowl, add the crushed ramen noodles,almonds and sesame seeds.
- Toss with the dressing.
- Chinese Cabbage Salad is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.