Besan Wala Naan
A famous desi naan bread of Pakistan that is made with gram flour, spinach, green chilies and spices. Perfect to serve in lunch time. This is a Besan Wala Naan recipe for everyone who likes to eat Naan. I learned it yesterday.
Bismillah, let’s get started
Check it out the Besan wala naan recipe here!!
Besan Wala Naan Recipe
- 2 cup gram flour besan
- 1/2 cup water or as required
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach finely chopped
- 2 green chilies thinly sliced
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- salt to taste
- 6 naans
- 3 tablespoon butter or oil
- green chilies optional
- In a small bowl, mix together the gramflour(besan), onion, spinach, green chilies, spices, salt and red chili. Add water and make a thick mixture.
- Spread the besan mixture on the naan.
- Put naan on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle green chilies over it. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Brush with butter or oil. Besan Wala Naan is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with mint raita or Namkeen Lassi
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this Besan Wala Naan Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.