Quick Baby Pizzas
This is a really quick pizza, takes literally 30 minutes from entering the kitchen to putting in oven. Do try it!!
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Quick Baby Pizzas Recipe and printable version below!
Quick Baby Pizzas Recipe
- 375 gm plain flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Warm water as required
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 4 black olives (thinly sliced)
- 4 mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
To Make Pizza Dough
- Place flour, egg, yeast, sugar, oil and salt in a bowl.
- Knead a soft dough by using warm water.
- Keep aside.
To make Filling
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Then place in a medium bowl.
- Add red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and chaat masala.
- Mix well.
- Then cook in a pot for 15-20 minutes or all juice runs clear.
- Remove from the heat.
- Now make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll them with pin roll.
- Spread pizza sauce each of them.
- Put chicken, mushrooms, olives, capsicum, onions, and oregano,
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese over it.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Bake prepared pizzas for 15 minutes or until well done.
- Quick Baby Pizzas are ready to serve.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I have also posted Easy Naan Pizza recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Pizza’s. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.