Pineapple Phirni _ a very quick and tasty dessert. You just need few ingredients and within 20 minutes you can make super easy and delicious pineapple phirni.
Check it out Pineapple Phirni recipe here:
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 1 liter milk
- 2 tbsp rice flour( soak in 1/2 cup milk)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tin ( 400 gm) condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp pineapple essence
- pineapple slices & cashew nuts
- Place pineapple in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Pour milk in a saucepan and let it come to a gentle boil.
- Now add the soaked rice flour.
- Stirring constantly with a whisk to prevent any lumps from forming.
- Now stir in the pineapple puree and pineapple essence.
- Keep stirring and cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- Now add condensed milk and cook 2 minutes longer or until phirni is thick and done.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and cashew.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Delicious Pineapple Phirni is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply