A colorful, delicious stir-fry pineapple chicken that will have you out of the kitchen in a hurry. Simple, easy to make, and tasty – can’t beat that!
Check it out the Pineapple Chicken recipe here:
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
This recipe make 5 serving(s).
- 5 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 oz.) can pineapple, drained
- 1-1/2 (1 oz.) packages dry onion soup mix
- 1 large orange, cut into rounds
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until lightly browned.
- Stir in onion soup, and water.
- Add pineapple chunks.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until done.
- Transfer into a serving dish. Garnish with orange slices.
- Pineapple Chicken is ready to serve.
- You can serve this tasty dish with Steamed Rice.
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 245
- Carbohydrates: 22.8 g
- Cholesterol: 67 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 25.8 g
- Sodium: 802 mg
Leave a Reply