Pakora is a famous snack of Pakistani cuisine and every one like to eat it. Chicken pakoras are common but chicken keema pokaras are rare and delicious so need to try it.I have used chicken keema in this Keema pakora recipe. You may use mutton keema or minced beef also. Do give it an attempt as its easy. In this recipe key ingredient of pakora is chicken mince. Serve these easy to make Keema pakora with imli sauce or ketchup at tea time. Super Easy to make and delicious too.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Keema Pakora Recipe and printable version below!
Keema Pakora Recipe
- 250 gm chicken mince (Keema)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 green chilies (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp hot spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Put chicken mince in a large bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped onion, egg, green chilies, coriander leaves, red chili, gram flour, rice flour, baking soda, hot spice and salt. Mix well.
- Add a little water to make a thick batter.
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep wok.
- Drop small portions of the batter into the oil with your fingers.
- Deep fry on medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oil and drain on an absorbent paper. Keema Pakora is ready to eat. ENJOY!!
Serve hot with Pakora Dipping Sauce.
I have also posted Crunchy Chicken pakora Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Pakora’s at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.