- 3 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sherry
- Dash of Pepper
- 1 tsp Clear Runny Honey
How to make Honey Roast Chicken:
- Remove skin & visible fat from the chicken thighs.
- Marinade with seasoning ingredients for 30-60 minutes
- Heat oven to 180C or grill to Medium heat.
- Cook chicken steaks for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Once cooked, drizzle honey over the top surface of the chicken and heat for a further 2 minutes.
- Honey Roast Chicken is ready to serve.
- Cut into slices and serve at once.