Grilled Lemon Chicken _ A quick and easy to prepare grilled chicken with lemon and Dijon mustard. Dijon mustard adds a bit of zest to this delicious grilled chicken. Try this flavorful chicken recipe at your next barbecue.
Check it out Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe here:
Ready In : 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped red pepper
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine together olive oil, lemon juice,Dijon mustard, garlic, red bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- Place chicken in a resealable bag.
- Pour remaining marination over it.
- Seal again and shake to coat.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly grease the grill grate with oil.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until all juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink.
- Turning and basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Grilled Lemon Chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve with Coleslaw Salad.
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 264
- Total fat: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg