Golden Baked Chicken _ A delicious crispy chicken without frying, paprika gives the chicken pieces a pleasant spicy punch and pretty golden color. Its simple and flavorful.
Check it out Golden Baked Chicken recipe here:
Ready In : 1 hour 10 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
This recipe make 12 serving(s).
- 3 (3 pound) broiler/fryer chickens, cut up and skin removed
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- Place potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, parsley, onion powder in a shallow dish.
- Season with paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces into butter then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place on 2 greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees F, for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink and all juices run clear.
- Golden Baked Chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve with Macaroni Egg Salad.
Amount per serving.
- Fat: 42 g
- Cholesterol: 89 g
- Sodium: 422 mg
- Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 17 g
Leave a Reply