Simple grilled chicken gets a burst of spicy heat from jalapeno, thyme, parsley and lime juice puree. Add some zip to ordinary chicken with jalapenos. Try this delicious chicken recipe at your next barbecue.
Check it out the Jalapeno Grilled Chicken recipe here:
Ready In : 60 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup lemon juice, divided
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- In a small bowl, add peppers, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Mix well.
- Stuff seasoning mixture under the skin of each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine together chicken broth, pepper, lemon peel and remaining seasoning mixture.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken skin side up on grill grate.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and all juices run clear, turning once.
- Jalapeno Grilled Chicken is ready to serve.
- You can serve Jalapeno Grilled Chicken with Ramen Coleslaw.