Grilled Chicken Burger
This Grilled chicken burger is packed with delicious flavor and are perfect for any night of the week. The process to preparing this amazing burger is simple- ground chicken is combined with a garlic, onion, hot and Worcestershire sauce and then formed into patties. Then simply grill. After the burgers are cooked they are placed onto buns and topped with a cheese slice.
If you are looking for a great tasting recipe for chicken burger, give this one a try.
Check it out the Grilled Chicken Burger Recipe here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time:15 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:15 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 4[/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy[/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title][tab_title]Diabetic Exchanges[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
For Burger Patties
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- salt to taste
- tomato & cucumber slice
- Low Fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup torn leuttece leaves
- 1/2 cup chili garlic or tomato suace
- 1 Cup Cabbage Coleslaw, for serving
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 burger buns
- French fries
Yield: 4 burgers
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 burger without coleslaw)
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 12 g (4 g saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 79 mg
- Sodium: 801 mg
- Carbohydrate: 29 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 25 g
- 3 lean meat
- 2 starch
- 1 fat.
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title][tab_title]Recipe Note’s[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
In a large bowl, combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, ginger garlic paste, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red chili, salt and pepper.
Crumble chicken over the mixture and mix well.
Shape into four round patties.
Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until all juices run clear.
Meanwhile, Toast burger buns.
Spread mayonnaise on the surface of burger buns.
Now put chicken patties on burger buns.
Top with cheese slices, leuttec leaves, tomato or cucumber.
Transfer into a platter. Delicious Grilled Chicken Burger is ready to serve.
- You can either fry the chicken burgers in the pan or cook them on the grill. If you decide to cook them on the grill, I would recommend brushing them with olive oil on both sides.
- To make it even lighter, omit the rolls and use the burgers to top a salad!
- Serve with coleslaw salad, tomato ketchup and French fries.
If you like Grilled Chicken Burger Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Grilled Chicken Burger, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.