Enjoy the irresistible taste of burger with the healthiest meat fish. Do Try this Fish burger recipe, you’ll love it!
Check it out the Fish Burger Recipe here!!
Fish Burger Recipe
- 300 gm boneless fish
- 4 burger buns
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard paste
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- lettuce leaves for garnishing
- Pound fish into circular shape pieces.
- Marinate fish with vinegar, black pepper, chili powder and salt.
- Now roll each fish piece in cornflour. Turn to coat evenly.
- Dip fish in beaten egg.Then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Pressing gently.
- Deep fry fish for 5-8 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oil and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Cut burger buns in half.
- Slightly toast on a hot griddle or pan.
- Remove from the heat.
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard paste on them.
- Place fried fish piece on it. Top with lettuce leaves.
- Cover with another half of bun. Fish Burger is ready to serve. ENJOY 🙂
Serve warm with fries and ketchup.
If you like Fish Burger Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.