A basic recipe for fried rice that you can enjoy as is or load up with meat and vegetables. It’s a great way to use up leftover cooked rice and it can be ready in just a few minutes. Fried Rice is one of hearty meal for people. It goes great with any kind of Manchurian. A must try recipe!!
Fried Rice Recipe
- 500 gm boiled rice
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup spring onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp red chili (crushed)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a pan fry egg in it.
- Cut into strips and keep aside.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom skillet or pot.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minutes
- Put chicken in it.
- Stir fry for 10 minutes or until juice runs clear.
- Season with red chili, salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now add all vegetables and soy sauce.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add boiled rice and cooked egg.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Serve with Manchurian.
I have also posted Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Fried Rice. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply