Fish Tikka Boti
Today i am sharing Fish Tikka Boti recipe for all Fish lovers. It is a very healthy diet as it contains the vitamins A and Vitamin D. Once you cook this Fish Tikka Boti and serve, your friends and family will love it.
This is an excellent and perfect Fish boti recipe and it is very simple to make.
Check it out the Fish Tikka Boti Recipe here!!
Fish Tikka Boti Recipe
- 1 kg fish fillets (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- few drops of food color
- skewers as required
- oil for basting
- few salad leaves
- lemon wedges
- Wash fish and pat dry.Cut fish fillets into 1 inch cubes.
- Put in a large bowl. Add salt, green chili paste, garlic- ginger paste, lemon juice, yogurt, fresh cream, red chili, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, Garam masala powder and food color. Mix well.
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour to blemd flavours.
- Soak the bamboo skewers into the water for 20 minutes, so they don’t get burnt while grilling.
- Thread fish cubes on the wet bamboo skewers.
- Grill them on charcoal grill for 5 minutes on each side or until they turn into golden color.
- Bust with oil. Remove from the skewers and transfer into a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and salad leaves. Delicious Fish Boti Tikka is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve it with green salad and Naan bread.
I have also posted Tandoori Fish Tikka Recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making Fish Tikka at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.