Today afternoon for Lunch, I was getting [highlight]chocolate cravings[/highlight]. So, I decided to make stuffed Chocolate Paratha…. sounds yummy. This Chocolate Paratha is healthy, yummy and delicious.
I have used dark melted chocolate and walnuts (to add some crunch) as I am a Walnut’s lover. You could use grated chocolate for this recipe.You can have this chocolate treat whenever you like; remember to have it in moderation as part of a healthy diet.
Do try this recipe, You’s kids will just love them. This [highlight]Chocolate Paratha[/highlight] can be great as snack, quick meals and lunch box. It’s easy to make and you can make them any time of the day.[highlight]Chocoholics [/highlight]will love this sweet treat.
Treat your family with this yummy Chocolate Paratha. Better than store bought junk. All you need to make this tasty paratha is chocolate, flour, milk, and some walnuts. Really that’s it… ok a little bit of butter too 🙂 Goes great with a cup of coffee and some peanut butter.
Check it out the Chocolate Paratha recipe and printable version below:
Treat your family with this yummy Chocolate Paratha. Better than store bought junk. All you need to make this tasty paratha is chocolate, flour, milk, and some walnuts.
- 500 gm Wheat flour
- 1 cup Chocolate
- 1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
- Milk for kneading
- Ghee or oil for cooking
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (Optional)
- Place flour in a large bowl. Knead a soft dough with milk.
- Keep aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Make 12 small balls from the dough.
- Roll out into round shape chapati.
- Spread chocolate mixture over a chapati.
- Cover with second chapati.
- Seal edges.
- Heat a griddle or tawa.
- Put paratha on the griddle, apply ghee over it.
- Cook on low flame for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Take it out in a serving plate.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Delicious Chocolate Paratha is ready to serve.ENJOY!!
Serve with Jam or jellies or Peanut butter.
If you like this Chocolate Paratha Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply