Chinese Dry Beef Chilli
A simple and quick Chinese Dry Beef Chilli Recipe that is going to give you the taste of authentic Chinese food. Super hot and fragrant Chinese dry beef chilli. Give it a try!!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chinese Dry Beef Chilli Recipe and printable version below.
Chinese Dry Beef Chilli Recipe
- 1 kg undercut beef cut into strips.
- 12 green chilies cut into lengthwise
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon white flour
- Salt to taste
- Put beef in a a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together of all ingredients except the oil and green chillies.
- Pour this marination over the beef strips.
- Toss to coat evenly.Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet over medium-high heat.Cook and stir fry for 30-40 minutes or until desire doneness.
- Add green chillies. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Dish it out. Chinese Dry Beef Chilli is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve hot with boiled noodles or steamed rice.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.