Chinese Dry Beef Chilli
A simple and quick Chinese Dry Beef Chilli Recipe that is going to give you the taste of authentic Chinese food. Super hot and fragrant Chinese dry beef chilli. Give it a try!!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chinese Dry Beef Chilli Recipe and printable version below.
Chinese Dry Beef Chilli Recipe
- 1 kg undercut beef (cut into strips.)
- 12 green chilies (cut into lengthwise)
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon white flour
- Salt to taste
- Put beef in a a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together of all ingredients except the oil and green chillies.
- Pour this marination over the beef strips.
- Toss to coat evenly.Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet over medium-high heat.Cook and stir fry for 30-40 minutes or until desire doneness.
- Add green chillies. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Dish it out. Chinese Dry Beef Chilli is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve hot with boiled noodles or steamed rice.
I have also posted Spicy Orange Beef Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Chinese Stir Fry Beef. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply