Chicken Finger Sandwiches
This delicious Chicken Finger Sandwiches recipe is always a favorite sandwich. So easy to make and so delicious. With ketchup and [highlight]herbs seasoning[/highlight] for color and tang, this dressed-up chicken salad is wonderful on bread fingers or served on a lettuce leaf.
Finger sandwiches are the easiest and most requested party food. It’s a lovely way to serve sandwiches and a great way to use up leftover chicken, or great to take as lunch as a normal sandwich. Perfect for afternoon tea.
The weekend was full of foodie experiences. A few days ago, I decided to do a tea party with a my childhood friend and her child’s and made these as one of the finger foods. They were a HUGE hit with her little girls. They are just so dainty and are perfect for little tea parties (or family gathering, birthdays, .. etc..) plus, they are SUPER easy to make.
The secret of this recipe is fresh herbs. You can make a variety of sandwiches as well, using egg salad, chicken salad, or tuna as layers– just make sure you chop or process the ingredients up enough so it spreads easily.
Note: These can be served immediately but in my opinion they taste best when refrigerated at least 2 hours– they will easily keep if made a day ahead of time.
Check it out the Chicken Finger Sandwiches Recipe and printable version below!!
Chicken Finger Sandwiches
This delicious Chicken Finger Sandwiches recipe is always a favorite sandwich. It’s a lovely way to serve sandwiches and a great way to use up leftover chicken, or great to take as lunch as a normal sandwich.
- 2 cups boiled chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon fresh herbs (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt according to taste
- 12 slices white bread (crusts removed)
- butter as required
- In a mixing bowl, Combine together the mayonnaise, and cream cheese.
- Add shredded chicken and mix well.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread slices with butter.
- Spoon the mixture over half the bread slices and cover with the remaining slices.
- Slice each sandwich into thirds to make three fingers.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Garnish with lettuce leaves. Chicken Finger Sandwiches are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with French Fries, Ketchup and Coleslaw.
If you like this Chicken Finger Sandwiches Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.