- 500 gm boneless cooked chicken, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts,sliced
- 1 green bell pepper,chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Chop Suey:
- Stir vegetables in hot oil in wok for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and broth. Cook until heated through.
- Combine soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to vegetable mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Chicken Chop Suey is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply