Peel mango then put its pulp in a blender. Add coconut milk and cocktail fruit.Discover the Mouthwatering Fruity Smoothie Recipe by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala TV.
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 5 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:0 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings:2 [/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level:Easy [/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 100 gm ricotta cheese (khoya)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tin cocktail fruits
- 1 mango
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 cup ice, crushed
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Peel mango then put its pulp in a blender.
- Add coconut milk and cocktail fruit.
- Process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Now add fresh cream, khoya and sugar.
- Blend again.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon over it.
- Add crushed ice.
- Delicious fruity smoothie is ready now.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with cookies, biscuits or brownies.
If you like Fruity Smoothie Recipe by Chef Zakir and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.