Chewy Chocolate Brownies
If you like your brownies chewy in the middle and crisp on the outside edges, then this Chewy Chocolate Brownies Recipe is for you. It’s fudgy, chewy and delicious!
Check it out the Chewy Chocolate Brownies Recipe here !!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Bake Time:30 minutes
- 8 ounces chocolate
- 100 gm butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Place chocolate, butter, sugar and water in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add eggs in chocolate mixture.
- Beat well until smooth.
- Then fold in sieved flour mixture.
- Also add walnuts and vanilla essence.
- Mix well.
- Pour this mixture in greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick insert into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool on the wire rack.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cut into squares.
- Chewy Chocolate Brownies are ready to serve.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
If you like Chewy Chocolate Brownies Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
2 responses to “Chewy Chocolate Brownies Recipe”
U hav not mentioned water in ingredients bt bt in steps 1 it is written to add…wats dat plz explain
sorry yaseem __ jus add few spoons (2-3) of water