Chicken BBQ Patties
Bake chicken patties for 20 minutes or until light golden and crispy. Try this Chicken BBQ Patties Recipe, you’ll love it.
Check it out the Chicken BBQ Patties Recipe here!!
Prep Time:1 hour 15 minutes
Bake Time:35 minutes
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 1/2 kg puff pastry
- 1 egg,lightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 sachet Maggi taste enhancer
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt according to taste
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add red chili, black pepper, salt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, carom seeds and Maggi taste enhancer.
- Mix well.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place marinated chicken in a grill pan.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool completely.
- Shred the grilled chicken properly.
- Dissolve cornflour in 2 tbsp water.
- Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion in it.
- Then add shredded chicken, green chilies and corn flour paste.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until well done.
- Roll puff pastry and cut into rounds with round cutter.
- Place 1 tbsp chicken filling on a round pastry.
- Cover with another circle.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Bake chicken patties for 20 minutes or until light golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven.
- Chicken BBQ Patties are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.
If you like Chicken BBQ Patties Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.