Cheesy Potato Bread
This delicious cheesy bread is stuffed with cheese and potatoes. It’s the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of soup and a crisp salad.try this Cheesy Potato Bread Recipe
Check it out the Cheesy Potato Bread Recipe here!!
Prep Time:1 hour
Bake Time: 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 4 tbsp dry milk
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 raw potato, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
To Make Dough:
- In a bowl, combine plain flour with yeast, dry milk, half beaten egg, sugar, salt and oil.
- Knead a soft dough.
- Then covered with a wet cloth.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Then again knead the dough.
- Roll into a 6 inches long and 4 inches thick bread.
To Make Filling:
- Place boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Mash them properly.
- Add spring onions, black pepper, salt, butter, cheese and red chili flakes.
- Mix well.
- Put this mixture on bread and roll over.
- Brush with beaten egg on top of it.
- Top with raw potato, remaining cheese, garlic and oregano.
- Cover with a plastic bag and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- When dough has risen to double the size bake it for 30 minutes.
- Delicious Cheesy Potato Bread is ready to serve.
- Serve with Red Chilli Sauce.
If you like Cheesy Potato Bread Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.