Boneless Chilli Chicken
Boneless chicken are marinated in soya sauce, egg, cornflour, chili sauce and pepper, then deep fried and then seasoned again in sauces.
It tastes hot, sweet and sour. A very simple dish to cook, but has lot of unhealthy stuff in the restaurant style dry chilli chicken, like ajinomotto, food color and lot of oil since they are deep fried.
To make this Boneless chilli chicken, I have not used ajinimotto (chinese salt), no food color, yet tastes good. The quintessential Chinese chicken can now be savoured in the comfort of your homes with these few simple steps.Give it a try!!
Check it out the Boneless Chilli Chicken Recipe here!!
Boneless Chilli Chicken Recipe
- 500 gm boneless chicken cut into cubes
- 2 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 onions thinly sliced
- 2 green chillies thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- a pinch of salt or to taste
- green chillies slit
- ginger slices
- green onion thinly sliced
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add egg, cornflour, garlic and ginger paste, pepper and salt. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes ot blend flavors.
- Heat oil in a deep pan oevr medium heat.
- Deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the heat till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oil and drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a wok or pan.
- Add onions and stir-fry over high heat for 4-5 minutes or until they are translucent.
- Add the green chillies and stir a few times.
- Then add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and chilli sauce.
- Add fried chicken.
- Stir to coat evenly. Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Dish it out. Garnished with the green chillies and green onion. Delicious Boneless Chilli Chicken is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with Steamed Rice or Fried Rice
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.