These Beef Kebabs are as tasty as showing in the picture. No special ingredient just simple seasoning make beef Kabab soft and delicious. Goes great with mint chutney.
Check it out the Beef Kabab Recipe here!!
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1/2 kg ground beef
- 2 bread slices
- 1 potato, boiled
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek
- 2 tsp red chili, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan or wok.
- Add onions and cook for 4-5 minutes or until color changes to light pink.
- Then add green chilies, fenugreek, ground cumin, red chili, salt.
- Cook for 2 minute then turn the heat off.
- Put ground beef in a bowl.
- Add mashed potatoes and soaked bread slices.
- Add prepared masala and mix properly.
- Make kababs.
- Fry kebabs on medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Beef kabab is ready now.
- Serve hot with Mint Mango Chutney.
If you like Beef Kabab Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.