Badam Phirni _ A very tasty and delicious Pakistani-Indian dessert made with rice flour, milk and almonds. It tastes best when cooled in earthen mugs. Yummy!!
Check it out Badam Phirni recipe here:
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup almonds, blanched
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- 8 strands saffron
- In a blender, add almonds and 1/2 cup milk.
- Process until smooth Transfer into a small bowl.
- Stir in rice flour. Keep aside.
- Boiled milk in a small saucepan.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Soaked saffron threads in one tablespoon of hot milk. almond-rice paste into boiled milk.
- Add saffron. Stir continuously for 4-5 minutes or until milk gets thicker like yogurt.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder on it.
- Pour it in the individual bowls.
- Top each bowl with pistachios and almonds.
- Let it cool completely.
- Badam Phirni is ready to serve.