These easy to make baked Buffalo wings are crispy without being fried. Yummy!
Check it out Baked Buffalo Wings recipe here:
Ready In : 2 hour
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
This recipe make 20 serving(s).
- 20 chicken wings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lightly grease with non stick cooking spray.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Place chicken wings in the plastic bag.
- Seal and shake until well coated.
- Arrange the wings onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and hot sauce.
- Dip chicken wings into the butter mixture.
- Place wings back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Baked Buffalo Wings are ready to serve.